Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Cold Sore Under Bottom Lip Could I Have A Cold Sore?

Could I have a cold sore? - big cold sore under bottom lip

Hello ... I was about what all these confusing cold sores. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with my second child and it is the first time that I have such a thing happen ... Then a few weeks ago I started to notice a small lump on the lip ... which is not bad .. or something has become one weeks later. Probably it was stupid of me to do, but stabbed me .. That does not look like a bubble or anything. I just wanted to blow down .. a little clear liquid came out ... In addition, a little flat, not much ... its been about 1 week or 2, since then, and still have the bump of his recovery, but the key is still there and their families in red .. My LYMP nodes under my jaw are swollen, too .. but my question this morning when I woke up, I knocked to see if the shock absorbersIve nt DS can later with Blistex since yesterday and like 30 or 45 minutes, I rubbed my eyes because I had ... I wash around the eyes immediately with soap and running water through my eyes several times ... I could do everything that can have an eye infection? Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment