Wednesday, February 17, 2010

South Park Quotes Polish Need Quotes From Russel Crowe South Park Episode Please!?

Need quotes from Russel Crowe South Park episode please!? - south park quotes polish

In a little tired of talking trash in Modern Warfare 2 during the game .... Xbox Live so I decided, with quotes from South Park to fight!
So, if you could help me by naming a few quotes from the episode of South Park Russel Crowe and / or follow-Japanese whaling vessel that would be greatly appreciated!
BTW, South Park, I can not see very often as I these particular consequences.
Thank you.

1 comment:

T3h b345t said...

"Nobody shoots a ball of butter F'in gay, do you know what, go if you only the Chinese invasion in this way you only fight to stop !!!!!!!!!!!

"I just hope we do not have to wear a jersey of minorities in the pool

"Me and Kenny did not give $ 2 to H1ts stupid @ $ $ whale!"

"Oh, is $ H1T that the Japanese!

"Butter ... Go F your self ..."

"I know that this city is alarming, but needs my help. I am ready to sacrifice everything to my city, whatever ... hey, is who the hell to protect this guy?"


LOL some good and some suck, I know, but they are high on the head, just enter southpark quotes on Google and you're sure to find something.


SOUTH PARK KEEP IT UP!


"I just had a baby so she could get an abortion, I have a ... and now I'm addicted to them!"-Eric Cartman.


"The LAX! Beast

Post a Comment