Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair Sample Drug Test Do You Think That Presidential Candidates Should Have A Mandatory Hair Sample Drug Test And A Mental Check Up?

Do you think that Presidential candidates should have a mandatory hair sample drug test and a mental check up? - hair sample drug test

I mean, stick figures all day at work and had to answer questions of personality, to be sure she was not crazy and had to drug testing before they could offer me the position.
You do not think I should be so for people who want to rule our country ...

6 comments:

HRC Member said...

Randoms I think our Senate and Congress as well.

I mean, have performed the drug tests in the actual war) (Reagan on Drugs.

What's good for the goose is good for the goose ... Right?

Edit in ----

This could explain some things.

Mz Chiquita said...

Bill Clinton, Hillary, Bush and McCain have all passed the test.

Vote Obama

sledge h said...

It is you, the laws, which have to testify against oneself) (urine, without any charge to be used against them when looking for a job can create. If Congress is so willing to satisfy our rights to the insurance lobby, and then they have to go to submit a drug test. I am not at all surprised that 50% of them take drugs, do not just take look at their results. I know if my productivity at work was the same, that the Congress would have fired long ago.

The White Rose said...

I think you narrow the field too slowly.

Happy Lady said...

Yes, and a lie detector.

Hillary would be a mistake.

rumbler_... said...

No, it's never really been a problem. Some drugs have used in the past, but not really any time immdediate tasks.

Bush once used cocaine, and is an alcoholic, but in the past and no sign of mental illness. I think it's stupid, but not crazy.

Weeds voters fairly well, I think.

Post a Comment