Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays With Pets · Do You Think Pets Need Holidays? What Kinds Of Holidays Would We Have For Pets?

· Do you think pets need holidays? What kinds of holidays would we have for pets? - holidays with pets

Our dogs have always come on holiday with us. Our dog loves it when we use the boat as many people have dogs in the channels. When we arrived, a flight of locks, we expect to move the leg and the other, where people are waiting to cross, and always had a story to him.

3 comments:

Lonnie P said...

Every day is a holiday for a pet!

Get a life, Bobo.

Andelusi... said...

Pets do not need holidays, my dogs have a wonderful, happy. Holidays are just confused! Racehorses get a little holiday on the field, but it leads to nothing. If I go somewhere to visit my mother, I'll bring my dog.

Dragonfl... said...

When pets need holidays. Even a trip to the mountains, a hike in the car, turn the park.Oh yes, I know that, when things are open and want to try it. Cats and dogs are intelligent. You know the pain when you're angry, happy, and even rescuing people. You deserve the best.

Post a Comment