Friday, January 8, 2010

Legal Malpractice Insurance New Jersey I Filed A Legal Malpractice, Because I Could Not Get An Attorney In Fresno, CA. How Can I Get Advice?

I filed a Legal Malpractice, because I could not get an attorney in Fresno, CA. How can I get advice? - legal malpractice insurance new jersey

I was to say of 3 lawyers of misconduct against a lawyer to file, but does not deal with it. I have tried References prosecution and pre-paid legal, but for the next about 300 miles away. Apparently no malpractice insurance, and put all his assets on behalf of your spouse, so there is no money for them.
Does anyone know where I could help about my own case to be found. I am willing to pay.
I would be glad some advice

4 comments:

Chez_DeV... said...

First, a complaint with the State Bar of California. If your complaint is right, the bar must take disciplinary action against the lawyer, and also to get you the refund, depending on the situation.

While a complaint can not help financially, over time will help you decide if a file action.

Pepper said...

That sucks. Contact the CA Bar. Whether a complaint (a complaint filed, does not it?) And for a reference.

1-800-843-9053

(If it is bad enough, the bar to recover damages on his behalf.)

Pepper said...

That sucks. Contact the CA Bar. Whether a complaint (a complaint filed, does not it?) And for a reference.

1-800-843-9053

(If it is bad enough, the bar to recover damages on his behalf.)

Merissa F said...

((This is not legal advice))
If you have money you can, think that filing a claim for damages suit that would not last long. Every state has an ethics committee for all licensed lawyers to. You can always complain to her, and. Counsel to investigate and, if irregularities are detected, you can punish the person May, and also disqualify them.
You can Google search for your State Bar website and must be able to provide information on where to lodge a complaint there to be found.

Post a Comment